The Monikin Sunrise Herald

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is to be achieved. William Jennings Bryan

Name:
Location: California, United States

In ancient times a philosopher came to a city. He was determined to save its inhabitants from sin and wickedness. Night and day he walked the streets and haunted the market places. He preached against greed and envy, against falsehood and indifference. At first the people listened and smiled. Later they turned away; he no longer amused them. Finally, a child moved by compassion asked, “Why do you go on? Do you not see it is hopeless?” The man answered, “In the beginning, I thought I could change men. If I still shout, it is to prevent men from changing me.” Admiral Hyman G. Rickover

Monday, January 02, 2006


The Best Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ignacio said...

Please do not put your asshole ads on my blog.

Ignacio

9:35 PM  
Blogger Ignacio said...

It seriously pisses me off when you post advertizements on my blog.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home